According to the EU Regulation (GDPR), we are obliged to state what information we store about the association's members, as well as what we collect from data about visitors to the website.
The guild's registration of members' personal data
Hjortspringbådens Laug registers some data about the individual members. This is only information that is necessary for the operation of the guild:
The following are registered in the accounting:
- Phone number
- Registration date
- Latest payment of membership fee
In the Email system (Gmail) contacts:
- E-mail address
- Physical address
- Phone number
- About participation as guides, if so: Under what circumstances
- Member information is not published on the website, except for members of the board
They are described here
- Our website is located at NetPlads.dk, where data is collected for statistics, but not personally identifiable
- We use Google Analytics > to get an insight into the use of the website's articles. Google Privacy.
Other information, such as social security number is not registered. The information may only be used for the operation of the association, otherwise there must be acceptance from each individual member.
The information must be stored securely so that unauthorized persons cannot read it. They must not be found by a Google search.
Any member may, upon request, be informed of what the association has registered about him or her.
Upon resignation, the association must delete everything that is registered about the person.
Search for "Foreninger"
- Author: Ib Stolberg-Rohr.